At Leanne Warren & Associates, we are experienced at assisting our clients with intervention orders. We can help you:
- If you have breached an intervention order;
- If you have been served with an intervention order;
- To defend an intervention order.
In order to find you guilty of breaching an intervention order, the Prosecution must prove:
- That an order has been made against you; and,
- That you were served with the order; and,
- That you breached the intervention order.
The court considers breach of intervention orders a very serious offence. If you are found guilty of breaching an intervention order, you may face severe penalties including imprisonment.
If you have been charged with the breach of an intervention order, please contact one of our specialists immediately on 03 9670 6066.